Before your kindergarten closes for the Christmas holidays, we have a few IT tips to ensure business continuity.
We suggest that you should back up your files and images to an external hard drive. This is to prevent you from losing any important documents or photographs.
To do so, please follow the below instructions:
- Connect your external hard drive to the computer.
- Select the file(s) you would like to back up.
- Right click on your mouse and click “Copy”
- Navigate to the folder on your external hard drive.
- Right click on your mouse and click “Paste”
Store any important passwords safely and do not leave them anywhere visible in the kindergarten building. Please make sure all passwords are recorded for future reference.
Please make sure that you have locked all your important devices away in a secure location, e.g. tablets or laptops.
Please make sure that you have emptied your Recycle Bin on your desktop.