The Victorian Government funds the State Library Victoria to provide IT support to kindergarten cluster managers and community based kindergarten services that operate funded kindergarten programs.
Through the Kindergarten IT Program, the State Library Victoria provides the following services to eligible organisations:
- Internet connectivity for kindergartens (data connection only)
- Twenty email addresses per kindergarten
- User support for general computer and Microsoft software enquiries
- Web hosting options
- Coordinated IT Training for eligible services including privacy and cyber safety training
- Providing advice for kindergartens purchasing new computers with the option to supply and install (kindergartens meet the purchase and installation costs)
- Repair of computer hardware that was provided by the Department through the Kindergarten IT Project roll-out
If your kindergarten is not yet part of the Kindergarten IT program, please apply using the application form.
If your kindergarten is looking to acquire a new computer please refer to the Department of Education and Training grant information here: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/childhood/providers/funding/Pages/default.aspx
Phone: 03 8664 7001
Toll Free: 1800 629 835
General Enquiries Email: email@example.com
Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org