About the Kindergarten IT Program
The Victorian Government funds the State Library of Victoria to provide IT support to kindergarten cluster managers and community based kindergarten services that operate funded kindergarten programs.
Through the Kindergarten IT Program, the State Library of Victoria provides the following services to eligible organisations:
- ADSL Internet connectivity (or alternative where ADSL is not available)
- Six email addresses per kindergarten
- User support for general computer and Microsoft software enquiries
- Repair of computer hardware that was provided by the Department through the Kindergarten IT Project roll-out
- Community web hosting options
- Coordinated IT Training for eligible services.
If your kindergarten is not yet part of the Kindergarten IT program, please apply using the application form (pdf 869Kb).
Phone: 03 8664 7001
Toll Free: 1800 629 835