Support and Help
Information technology support is provided by The State Library of Victoria, Community IT Support Team, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Phone: 03 8664 7001
Toll Free: 1800 629 835
General Enquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Email: email@example.com
Kindergarten IT Program
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Services for Kindergartens include telephone and email based advice and assistance, and remote access support in relation to:
- Internet connection, fault response and repair
- Set up of 6 Kindergarten email addresses
- General computer and Microsoft software enquiries
- Resolving basic hardware faults
- Kindergarten Web Publishing options
- Providing information about the Kindergarten IT Program services
Vista computer - Drivers / Programs
- Dell 740 audio Driver(7.79 MB)
- Adobe Reader v9.2
- Lexmark Z600 Series Vista Driver(21.8 MB)
- Lexmark Z600 Series Setup Guide
Setup Files For VNC
Please do not click on any of the links below unless instructed by the Vicnet Helpdesk Team. These files change settings on your computer which are associated with connectivity.
Please do not click on any of the links below unless instructed by the Helpdesk Team. These files alter important computer settings.